When? Starting Monday, January 6, 2020, at 9:00 a.m.
Registration will not be accepted four (4) working days prior to the start of class. If seats remain available, register in main office of the school the first night.
Who? Adults, age 18 and over may enroll.
How? Now FIVE Easy Ways to Register!
1. ONLINE! Click Continuing Education Registration Follow the instructions to our secure registration service!
2. BY FAX – Fill in the form on the opposite page and fax it with your credit card information to (847) 755-6867 starting at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, January 6, 2020.
3. BY MAIL – Complete the form in the catalog and mail it to: Continuing Education Office, 1750 South Roselle Road, Palatine, IL 60067-7336. Check or credit card only – DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL.
4. BY PHONE – With your catalog and credit card handy, call (847) 755-6820 between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, starting on Monday, January 6, 2020.
Please be patient – our telephone lines are sometimes busy.
5. IN PERSON – Those who wish to register in person may do so at the G.A. McElroy Administration Center, 1750 South Roselle Road in Palatine, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., beginning Monday, January 6, 2020.
Three Easy Ways to Pay
1. CREDIT CARD: Just fill in your VISA, DISCOVER, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS number, expiration date and security code on the registration form, or register by phone! Call (847)755-6820 to register by phone. Sorry, we cannot process ATM cards.
2. CHECK: Make checks payable to: Township High School District 211.
3. CASH: Only for walk-in registration. Must be the exact amount. Do not send cash in the mail!
The Continuing Education Office is located in the Township High School District 211 G.A. McElroy Administration Center, 1750 S. Roselle Road in Palatine (just north of the intersection of Roselle and Algonquin Roads).
Tuition and Refund Policy
The High School District 211 Continuing Education Program plans its expenses and bases its budget upon full collection of tuition and fees. All fees are payable in advance and cannot be refunded unless the class is cancelled or a registrant officially withdraws before class starts.
Refund requests must be in writing, directed to High School District 211 Administration Building, Continuing Education Office. Requests must be received before the first meeting of the class. (Please note that food courses have different cancellation and refund policies as noted in the course descriptions.) In-person requests may be made during the regular work day. Telephone refund requests will not be honored.
Gold Cards (Senior Citizen Discount)
Gold Card holders may register for many classes at a substantial discount. The Gold Card fee is listed in the course description. Write your gold card number in the space provided on the registration form or online.
To obtain a Gold Card, residents 62 or older must apply in person at the District 211 Office (1750 S. Roselle Road in Palatine) Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., year-round.