Students Helping Others (SHO) and Student Council are excited to sponsor the 1st Annual STUFF THE BUS food drive benefiting the Schaumburg Township Food Pantry.
Stuff the Bus will take place on Wednesday, November 11th from 3-6 PM. The bus will be parked in the southwest student lot by Schaumburg Road. The health and safety of all involved is a priority. SHS staff members and students will be following proper safety protocols during the “drive-thru” drop off. Those collecting food will be wearing gloves and face masks. Those dropping off items are asked to wear a mask in their vehicle while interacting with our food collectors. Donations should be placed in a bag so as to be easily passed through the window or removed from the trunk. Collection bins will also be available from 7:00-7:30 AM at Doors 1 and 2 for in-person students and staff. Below is a list of requested items.
- Granola and fruit breakfast bars
- Cereal, Oatmeal
- Chef Boyardee Ravioli, Beefaroni, Spaghetti and Meatballs, Spaghetti-o’s, Canned Pastas
- Mac & Cheese, Mashed Potatoes
- Canned fruit or Canned Vegetables
- Peanut Butter, Jelly
- Bottled drinks like Gatorade and Vitamin Water, Juices
- Cheese and crackers, Goldfish crackers
- Snack pack pudding, Fruit Snacks
- Instant Rice, Rice-a-Roni, Pasta
- Variety pack chips, snacks, etc.
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Kleenex, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Soap
- Salt, Pepper, Flour, Sugar
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
- Tuna, Hamburger Helper, Canned Meats
- Lunchbox Snacks
Thank you in advance for your support!
SHO and Student Council.