THE V.I.P. PARENT BOOSTERS
Like the V.I.P. FB page! Find news and events. Be part of the VIP and support the SHS community!
What is a V.I.P.? A Very Interested Parent.
What does the V.I.P. Club do? The main objectives are:
- To support any high school activity approved by the staff of SHS in a manner agreeable to them, but in no way interfering with school policy.
- To boost the attendance and participation in all activities of SHS.
- To promote good sportsmanship on the part of the participants as well as the spectators of all activities.
- To bring the home and school into a closer relationship, and to develop between educator and the general public, such united efforts as will secure for every child the highest advantages in physical mental and social education.
- To provide funding for academic and extra-curricular programs, as well as award students’ scholarships annually.
Join the V.I.P.
The SHS VIP host a variety of events throughout the year such as the Arts & Craft Fair on September 22, Trivia Game Night on February 8, Prom Fashion Show on February 27, Post Prom on May 4 and concession stands throughout the year.
To become a VIP, please fill out the VIP Membership Application (COMING SOON) and mail back the bottom portion with the appropriate payment for the type of membership chosen. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at SchaumburgVIP@gmail.com.
V.I.P. Executive Board
- Co-President: Robi Vollkommer
- Co-President: Cassie Flowers
- 1st Vice President: Kirti Parmar
- 2nd Vice President: Brandy Wilson
- Treasurer: Mari Okido
- Recording Secretary: Amy Ciminello
- Corresponding Secretary: Linda Gudex
V.I.P. Meeting Dates for 2018-2019
View the current bylaws of V.I.P. here.
Join the V.I.P.
The SHS VIP host a variety of events through out the year such as the Arts & Craft Fair on October 5, Trivia Game Night on TBD, Prom Fashion Show on February 20, Post Prom on May 2 and concession stands throughout the year.
To become a VIP, please fill out the V.I.P. Membership Application Form and mail back the bottom portion with the appropriate payment for the type of membership chosen. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at SchaumburgVIP@gmail.com.
V.I.P. Archived Newsletters
VIP Newsletter- Winter-2017