The D211 Career Expo is an opportunity for students to meet with professionals and learn about their careers. It is a chance to make connections and network with companies. Connecting careers with curriculum pathways is a tool for students as they plan their future. At the Career Expo professionals will be prepared to respond to questions about their chosen career and to offer advice on the required training and education required to pursue this field.
Student and Parent Information
Thursday, February 27, 2020
From 4:30 - 6:30 pm
Fremd High School
1000 S. Quentin Road, Palatine 60067
EXPLORE YOUR FUTURE CAREER OPTIONS
- Meet with professionals from over 150 companies/organizations
- Learn about the education, skills and training recommended for many different careers
- Start networking with professionals
- For more information, join D211 Schoology course code: RPCG6-58VQR
- To register, go to: https://tinyurl.com/2020CareerExpoStudentRegister
- Companies attending:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KGVXcDN8uwhnbb1jPFki-760a02vT-zFnVbaBPcZ3aY/edit#gid=0
Please contact the career advisor at your school or Jan Brottman at email@example.com or 847-755-2657.
No formal presentation is required, just a willingness to inspire the next generation by having a free booth in the gym from 4:30-6:30 pm at Fremd High School on February 27, 2020. Share your career knowledge with students from all District 211 high schools. Answer questions about educational and training requirements. Perhaps be moved to offer a work-based learning experience or internship. Our future workforce needs your help.
Click here if you have a business that would like to have a table at this year's expo.
For additional information on registration for the District 211 Career Expo contact Jan Brottman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-755-2657.